CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Garrett's Class Party

This school year, I have the opportunity to be the room mom for Garrett's first grade class. His teacher, Mrs. del Valle, is a wonderful lady who has such a heart for her children. I just love the way she is with the kids.
As Garrett's room mom, I get the chance to plan 2 parties in the year. The first one was yesterday. It took so much time and energy to plan but it was over in 45 minutes! It was so worth it though.
We did a few different activities in stations. One station was decorating gingerbread men. The others were tic-tac-toe, holiday tattoos, making reindeer food and finally snacks! They had a blast. Here are some pictures....




Garrett making his gingerbread man! =) This was all the kids favorite part!


Garrett making reindeer food with his classmate.


Mrs. del Valle was in charge of tattoos. The kiddos LOVED it!


A few of Garrett's classmates at the gingerbread man table. Told you they loved it! =)


As always, a shot of me and my little man... I love you, Garrett!!

0 comments: