We decided that it is time for Reed to go to school. As many of you know, he has a major seperation problem from me. Being the last child I tend to give in a bit too much. (There, I admitted it!) But it is hard to do anything when he wants to be held all the time. So, we started him in 1 day a week preschool at our church, The Met. He went from being excited and happy to crying saying he wanted to go home to "mommy's house" and watch a movie. I had a hard time but I did it. And when I went to pick him up, I was so excited to see him. Here are a couple pictures from his BIG first day...
Ready for school!!
Ethan and Reed. Ethan goes 3 days a week!
Pick up time. He was just fine!



0 comments:
Post a Comment